No One Knows What Goes On Behind Closed Doors!

Though mine and my brother's parents required us to speak truthly when either of us gave them a report.

Our biological father required us to lie for him when ever he received a phone call or visit that he did not want to be bothered with...

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Catholics Not Only Confused About Pro-Life / Pro-Choice ...Abortion.

Once anyone has bought into the devil's lie that it is shameful to have to ever have need to apologize, or accepted any distortion as truth....

Such distortions transcend every single aspect of their every day life affecting every single persons their lives touch including those who they just see as by standers they cannot get rid of but would like to.

I recall when Abortion had become legal in the United States and I was carrying a rapists child in my womb...

My mother had her routine early morning shows on television and they were showing pictures of fetuses in the womb saying how it is only a blob of flesh & blood...justifying the new laws allowing this MURDER to be justified in the futures of us all.

My mother said:  "Too bad Abortion was not always legal we wouldn't have so many freaks in the world!"

I questioned her:  "Like me Mom?"

As always she answered quickly saying:  "Exactly right Stephanie LIKE YOU!"

I left her bedroom where I had joined her as she was getting dressed to go to her employment position at Adler's Jewelry in Lakeside Mall.

She chased me down apologetic trying to take back what she said.

However it is biblical that what comes out of a man or woman's mouth is exactly what is in their heart.

When a person says they are sorry that they said something and adds to the end of their apology:  " I didn't mean it"  They are sorry they spoke their mind & got in trouble or embarrassed by it...

But the truth remains that out of the fullness of the heart a person speaks & it is impossible for a pure heart to speak anything unkind, harsh or that is not of God.

And likewise impossible for one who rejects God who self-justifies themselves to ever pretend to be holy and pure.

Therefore start making observations of those you live among and see them for who and what they really are.

A person saying "I did not mean it"   means precisely  exactly what they said for it is written engraved into their heart.

So the same with folks who have believed and eaten the lie that by not committing to a position on an issue that they are not sinning in any direction..
Are likewise not living righteously & blameless in HIS sight.

I was wearing today a button pinned to my bright pink jacket that reads: PRAY FOR ABORTION TO END!"
 At a Graduation lunch in a New Orleans Catholic Parish the Sunday following Father's Day 2013...I was astounded the responses I received & conversation it spawned.

I expect this kind of confrontation if & wear it to the grocery store but not to Catholic Holy Mass & to a party of Catholic Families at a Catholic Church.

I was told that "Even if I personally would not abort my child, I don't have the right nor do you have right to suggest to others what they should do!"

Well is preaching & teaching the Holy Gospel suggesting to folks a better way to live???

And so this statement contradicts the entire life of a Christian for we are called to always live by the Holy Scriptures that say:  "Let the redeemed of the Lord say so!"

Let HIS life, HIS joy, HIS mercy which endures forever never cease from parting from our lips!

We are to be imitators of God who calls each by name and who speaks good things into being at all times....
We are to like God embracing all that befalls us with great FAITH...speaking hope to the hopeless and life into the dead!

I pray you see this contradiction that we all plainly see and hear all over where ever we go...

Maybe you never thought of in this perspective.

Hopefully beginning today...beginning this very moment, now that you have learned  you will discern your choices better and choosing no longer silence...

But choose to be a great saint by embracing each opportunity in daily life with exuberance sharing fearlessly your Faith with confidence!

EstherStephanada!



Mr & Mrs William Gustavson
PO BOX 1144
Ponchatoula, LA  70454

No comments:

Post a Comment